Monday, April 6, 2009

What a great Monday!

Good afternoon! Today has been a productive day. This morning I when to the gym and then took Timmy to preschool. After that I came home and showered! Whew! I got the bathrooms cleaned except the toilets, I keep forgetting to get Comet anyway. Timmy was out of pull ups so I went to Target and picked up pull ups and plastic eggs and candy for Timmy's class. I was trying to stay away from chocolate but I couldn't, so I got individually wrapped milky way bars. I just need to print out the Bible verse to go into the eggs. I will probably work on that tonight. And then I picked Timmy up from school @ 12:00. This afternoon I mopped! This was my wonderful Monday.
Oh and Terry is off today which is going to be nice! He has two night games to umpire which I am glad because he enjoys being at the ball park.
We are getting ready to look at new cameras ours broke this weekend. We are going to look at Best Buy. Well, I guess I will go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment