Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good Morning

Good morning! I usually post in the afternoon so this is different for me. I took a test on facebook to see if I was OCD and I was way "OCD". I didn't know that. I have really enjoyed facebook. It is nice to chat with old friends.
Today I am helping in Timmy's room for the first part of the morning. They are making Easter baskets with a gallon milk jug, this should be fun.
Yesterday I had an appt @ 10:00 at the beach and then I went out to Beach Scene to look for a swimsuit. They have hundreds of swimsuits and I didn't find one! I am going to look at Target, Sears and maybe JcPenney. I saw some cute ones at Kohls but they didn't have my size.
So after swimsuit looking Terry took Timmy and I to Beef O' Brady's for lunch and I had an awesome grilled chicken salad, it is so good. Terry had a game last night at Mosley so me and Timmy went and I froze. Timmy played the whole time and I wore long pants and socks to bed.
Well, I guess I'll go for now and finish getting ready to leave for preschool......

No comments:

Post a Comment